Share Certificates (CDs)
Share Certificates are also known as Certificates of Deposit (CDs).
This type of investment offers a risk-free, guaranteed return at a fixed rate and is a great way to diversify.
Experts say a balanced portfolio is more likely to withstand waves in the economy. A Share Certificate / Certificate of Deposit earns dividends at a fixed rate, and allows you to know what to expect on your returns. This investment tool also allows you to create and maintain balance in your financial portfolio.
We offer a variety of terms to help fit your financial needs. Longer terms typically yield higher returns.
- Regular Share Savings Account required for all CCCU accounts
- Safe, risk-free investment
- Competitive fixed rates during length of term
- Terms range from 6 months to 2.5 years
- Longer terms yield higher returns
- Penalty for early withdrawal may apply
- NCUA insured
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $1,000
View Rates Contact Us